- Our Story
- Our Methods
- Quality Improvement
- Health Systems Strengthening
- Social and Behavior Change
- Research and Evaluation
- Global Health Security
- HIV and AIDS
- Malaria and Zika
- Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health
- Noncommunicable Diseases
- Reproductive Health and Family Planning
- Vulnerable Children and Families
- Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene
- Our Projects
- Our Resources
- Join Our Team
USAID Translating Effective Practices for Research, Marketing and Design (TRANSFORM)
- ADP applies the considerable global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing capabilities of Accenture to the international development sector through an innovative, not-for-profit business model.
- Danya International provides leading-edge approaches in digital behavior change communication to health and education issues.
- Dimagi, a socially conscious mobile and web-based technology company, builds technologies that facilitate quality health.
- GMMB, an advertising and marketing firm, creates connective campaigns that employ engagement communications and grass-roots strategies.
- ideas42 uses behavioral economics and behavioral science to invent and test solutions that address the world's challenges.
- The Manoff Group has been a leader in innovative formative research, communications, social and behavior-centered programming since 1967.
- Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness develops world-class communications that build brands and promote well being.
Under this indefinite quantity contract (IQC), URC and its partners will work from a sound evidence base and apply behavioral economics, marketing and technical expertise to respond to urgent needs for behavior change communication in health programming worldwide. Our team brings deep knowledge and practical experience on a global scale in marketing, advertising and digital/new media strategies and is well placed to bring into practice evidence-based behavior change innovations and improve health-related behaviors and attitudes.
Key components of TRANSFORM include:
- A results-driven framework designed to stimulate, achieve and sustain behavior changes in critical health issues, including family planning, nutrition and maternal and child health; HIV/AIDS prevention, testing, treatment and reduction; and the treatment and prevention of malaria, tuberculosis and neglected tropical diseases
- Effective, targeted solutions to health challenges based on inclusive strategy sessions and rigorous metrics, data and testing that will benefit from ongoing monitoring, capacity building and mentoring.
- Local and national leadership to provide critical input into the strategy and design of tailored communications strategies formulated to affect positive behavioral change in critical health issues.
- Close monitoring of campaigns for performance. Successes will be shared across programs, where appropriate, and fitted to the individual needs of each community.
For more information on URC-CHS's capacity in behavior change communication, please click here.
URC-CHS’s Communications Interventions Cycle
For additional information on working with URC, contact Kamden Hoffmann, IQC Director, via our Contact Us page.
2005 to 2019
US Agency for International Development (USAID)
The Manoff Group
Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness