- Our Story
- Our Methods
- Quality Improvement
- Health Systems Strengthening
- Global Health Security
- Health Communication and Behavior Change
- Research and Evaluation
- Food and Nutrition
- HIV and AIDS
- Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health
- Noncommunicable Diseases
- Reproductive Health and Family Planning
- Vulnerable Children and Families
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
- Our Projects
- Our Resources
- Join Our Team
Service Delivery Team Leader
Location: Ukraine | Job Type: Proposal | Post Date: 04/18/2017
URC seeks a qualified candidate to lead health reform activities under the upcoming USAID-funded 5-year program in Ukraine. The goals of the program are: 1) Improve health sector governance through strengthening the MOH leadership and stewardship function; 2) Implement the new health care financing model that drives efficiency, competition and choice; 3) Strengthen the health workforce; 4) Enhance transparency, accountability and responsiveness of the health care system; 5) Strengthen health sector transformation support through strategically planned, effective and targeted information and communications; 6) Improve service delivery system at all levels. This role is contingent upon contract award.
Working under the supervision of the Chief of Party, the Service Delivery Team Leader (SDTL) will be responsible for the leading project activities related to improved delivery of quality essential health services at all levels that are in line with the Government of Ukraine’s health sector reform plans. SDTL will ensure that Project meets its planned results.
- Graduate degree in Medicine and/or Master’s degree in public health
- Eight (8) years of progressive technical experience working in the area of improving health services delivery, quality of health services, health services integration
- Five (5) years of working in international donor-funded projects, USAID preferred
- Proven experience in leading and managing technical teams
- Demonstrated ability to establish productive relationships with senior Ukrainian health officials, medical community, civil society
- Excellent written and oral communication, and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Ukrainian health system, and good understanding of key health care quality gaps, gender, ethnic and other social, economic, and political factors that may affect implementation of the project and achievement of the project’s results
- Knowledge of Ukrainian medical education and licensure systems/processes
- Fluent in Ukrainian and/or Russian. Proficient knowledge of oral and written English
Click on the blue APPLY button. A new browser/tab for our career application system will open. Either login using an existing account or create a new one to complete your application. Thank you very much for your interest.
About University Research Company (URC):
URC is a global company dedicated to improving the quality of health care, social services, and health education worldwide. With a non-profit affiliate, the Center for Human Services (CHS), URC manages projects in over 45 countries, including the United States. URC is an E-Verify employer and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
URC’s mission is to provide innovative, evidence-based solutions to health and social challenges worldwide. Please join us in carrying out our mission.