- Our Story
- Our Methods
- Quality Improvement
- Health Systems Strengthening
- Global Health Security
- Health Communication and Behavior Change
- Research and Evaluation
- Food and Nutrition
- HIV and AIDS
- Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health
- Noncommunicable Diseases
- Reproductive Health and Family Planning
- Vulnerable Children and Families
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
- Our Projects
- Our Resources
- Join Our Team
Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor
Location: Manila, Philippines | Job Type: Full-timeProposal | Post Date: 12/22/2016
URC is seeking qualified candidates for a position of Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor under the upcoming USAID funded 5-year tuberculosis(TB) project in Philippines. The project will support the government of the Philippines at the national and regional levels to expand and scale up prevention, detection, and treatment of tuberculosis and multi-drug resistant TB.
The TB Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor will be responsible for the development and implementation of overall monitoring and evaluation framework for project implementation in selected intervention areas.
- Provide technical leadership in the development and implementation of overall monitoring and evaluation framework for project implementation in selected intervention areas
- Support improved data collection, analysis and use of key health indicators by the National Tuberculosis Program and local partners, including surveillance systems, for timely and effective decision making and planning;
- Train partner and community staff in data collection, analysis, use;
- Ensure quality of monitoring data from the field; including use in reports and community feedback on performance;
- Take the lead on general report production to the donor;
- Supervise any data collection/analysis/evaluation activities conducted by partners and/or consultants;
- Design and oversee the collection of special data (through surveys, qualitative methods, research, sentinel sites) required to improve service delivery.
- Work with local health NGOs and communities to build capacity in data collection, reporting and use of data for programming and monitoring.
- Provide leadership in development of new and improved processes related to trial planning, budgeting, control and management.
- Advanced degree in medicine or public health
- A minimum of 5 years of post-qualification work experience in public health
- Should have proven experience in monitoring and evaluation, program evaluations, designing monitoring frameworks, assessments, research etc.
- Experience with tuberculosis service delivery programs preferred
- Exemplary interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate effectively with culturally diverse staff across departments and country.
- Excellent English and Tagalog language written and oral communications skills.
Click on the blue APPLY button. A new browser/tab for our career application system will open. Either login using an existing account or create a new one to complete your application. Thank you very much for your interest.
About University Research Company (URC):
URC is a global company dedicated to improving the quality of health care, social services, and health education worldwide. With a non-profit affiliate, the Center for Human Services (CHS), URC manages projects in over 45 countries, including the United States. URC is an E-Verify employer and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
URC’s mission is to provide innovative, evidence-based solutions to health and social challenges worldwide. Please join us in carrying out our mission.