- Our Story
- Our Methods
- Quality Improvement
- Health Systems Strengthening
- Global Health Security
- Health Communication and Behavior Change
- Research and Evaluation
- Food and Nutrition
- HIV and AIDS
- Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health
- Noncommunicable Diseases
- Reproductive Health and Family Planning
- Vulnerable Children and Families
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
- Our Projects
- Our Resources
- Join Our Team
Laboratory Certification Specialist
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam | Job Type: Proposal | Post Date: 04/14/2017
URC seeks a Laboratory Certification Specialist to provide subject matter expertise and mentorship related to ISO 15190 laboratory accreditation and planning for personnel requirements and long-term sustainment costs to maintain that certification in Vietnam. This role is contingent upon contract award.
The position will assist the National Institute for Hygiene and Epidemiology (NIHE) to obtain ISO 15190 accreditation of its laboratory. The position will also advise NIHE leadership how to plan for personnel requirements and long-term sustainment costs to maintain the certification, and work collaboratively with Vietnamese and international human and animal health stakeholders to provide technical guidance in the process of achieving accreditation.
- University degree in biology, chemistry, animal health, or related science discipline; post-graduate degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in laboratory operations and related certifications and accreditations
- Demonstrated experience in obtaining laboratory accreditation in ISO 15190.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and excellent in time management
- Fluent (written/verbal) in Vietnamese and English languages
Click on the blue APPLY button. A new browser/tab for our career application system will open. Either login using an existing account or create a new one to complete your application. Thank you very much for your interest.
About University Research Company (URC):
URC is a global company dedicated to improving the quality of health care, social services, and health education worldwide. With a non-profit affiliate, the Center for Human Services (CHS), URC manages projects in over 45 countries, including the United States. URC is an E-Verify employer and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
URC’s mission is to provide innovative, evidence-based solutions to health and social challenges worldwide. Please join us in carrying out our mission.