- Our Story
- Our Methods
- Quality Improvement
- Health Systems Strengthening
- Global Health Security
- Health Communication and Behavior Change
- Research and Evaluation
- Food and Nutrition
- HIV and AIDS
- Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health
- Noncommunicable Diseases
- Reproductive Health and Family Planning
- Vulnerable Children and Families
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene
- Our Projects
- Our Resources
- Join Our Team
Director of Finance and Operations
Location: Manila, Philippines | Job Type: Full-timeProposal | Post Date: 12/22/2016
URC is seeking qualified candidates for a position of Director of Finance and Operations under the upcoming USAID funded 5-year tuberculosis(TB) project in Philippines. The project will support the government of the Philippines at the national and regional levels to expand and scale up prevention, detection, and treatment of tuberculosis and multi-drug resistant TB.
The Director of Finance & Operations will provide oversight for financial and administrative operations for the project.
- Oversee all financial and administrative processes, including: budgeting, inventory management, logistics, fleet management, forecasting;
- Ensure compliance with URC and USAID policies, regulations and procedures. Work with key URC staff, contractors and USAID staff to ensure full compliance with local laws;
- Collaborate closely with technical managers and the Chief of Party to plan for expenses and to track expenditures against annual work plans and project budgets;
- Work with the COP to ensure efficient functioning of administrative and financial processes and maintain adequate internal control;
- Maintain and train staff on standard operating procedures for the project that are compliant with URC policies and procedures and country-specific laws, policies, and labor practices;
- Work with technical and support staff to ensure smooth administrative and financial processes;
- Support financial team to prepare complete and accurate financial reports, cash projections, wire requests with supporting documentation and approvals for on time submission;
- Support the preparation and submission of contractual deliverables;
- Supervise finance and administrative personnel;
- Support the recruitment and onboarding of new staff and ensure maintenance of complete and accurate personnel files;
- Assist COP in all logistical coordination in compliance with donor regulations and company policies and procedures
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or other relevant field;
- Minimum 8 years of experience in increasing roles of responsibility and oversight of procurement, logistics, human resources, finance and accounting of large scale, complex, international programs, including experience in managing donor funded sub-contracts and grants;
- Knowledge of and experience applying relevant USG financial and administrative rules and regulations;
- Demonstrated supervisory experience and success working in team environment with program staff on a multi-site project;
- Demonstrated experience and skills in developing and managing large budgets;
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access plus working knowledge of accounting and procurement software (particularly QuickBooks) is preferable;
- Excellent English and Tagalog language written and oral communications skills.
Click on the blue APPLY button. A new browser/tab for our career application system will open. Either login using an existing account or create a new one to complete your application. Thank you very much for your interest.
About University Research Company (URC):
URC is a global company dedicated to improving the quality of health care, social services, and health education worldwide. With a non-profit affiliate, the Center for Human Services (CHS), URC manages projects in over 45 countries, including the United States. URC is an E-Verify employer and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
URC’s mission is to provide innovative, evidence-based solutions to health and social challenges worldwide. Please join us in carrying out our mission.